- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 7 Years Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free 7 Years Ago
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
YouTube special FX wizard Final Cut King creates his own take on The Legend of Zelda, with Apple screens instead of a world map.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Final Cut King, “The Legend of Digital Zelda”
Link is on a quest to save Princess Zelda—although it might not be as you remember. The famous hero, drawn and uploaded to a Mac, fights his way across various Apple products to get to the princess, and there’s even time for a dance intermission.
2) Nitro Circus, “Bus Drifting”
This isn’t your average bus ride home from school. Take a patriotic bus, place a bunch of children (with safety gear) inside, add wheels on fire and you have one bus drifting across an empty parking lot and muddy field as the kids have the time of their lives.
3) NOC, “Watch the Games”
The entire family gets together every Thanksgiving, but they’re really just stopping sports fans from the most important part of the holiday. In this homage to NFL fans, one fan just wants to be the master of his TV, but his family is constantly getting in his way.
4) AVbyte, “Wii U”
Mario and Luigi are really excited for the Wii U—enough to break out into song and tap dance about it. They finally have good graphics and they can even use the system when Mario uses the television to watch Glee.
5) Nathan J. Barnatt, “Turkey Hunting Prank”
Ed Bassmaster and Nathan J. Barnatt dressed up as a hunter and turkey and ran through different public places around town as the hunter chased his prey and shot him with a toy gun. Some onlookers got a laugh out of it, but many were not amused.
Photo via Final Cut King/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.