- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
YouTube Guide: Brett Domino is insane in the membrane
Plus: Manti Te’o and Katie Couric get Auto-Tuned.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Brett Domino Trio, “‘Insane In The Brain’ (Cypress Hill)”
The Brett Domino Trio have been on YouTube for five years, and in order to celebrate they’ve covered Cypress Hill’s “Insane in the Brain,” complete with a couple keyboards, a Keytar, and a cube.
2) schmoyoho, “Why, Why, Manti?”
Katie Couric has a lot of questions for Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o in his first television interview after the revelation of his fake girlfriend, and while he is already a meme, he (along with his father and Couric) have been songified thanks to the Gregory Brothers.
3) Dust Films, “Star Trek Into Darkness (Homemade Version: Shot-For-Shot)”
We might still be trying to make heads or tails of the Star Trek Into Darkness trailer, but until we get another sneak peek, we have one fan’s love letter to the trailer. And if you doubt its accuracy, watch the two trailers play side-by-side.
4) UCBComedy, “Netflix Knows What You Like”
Netflix is always ready to offer suggestions of what to watch based on your interests and what you’ve already seen, but as the suggestions get more specific, it’s just plain creepy. And who knew there were so many silly comedies starring Kevin James and Adam Sandler?
5) The Creators Project, “6,000 Light Bulbs React To Your Movements”
Different people step inside Muti Randolph’s interactive Deep Screen installation, a 3D grid of LED lights, as over 6,000 lights react to how people move at the Creators Project event in New York City.
Photo via Brett Domino Trio/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.