- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet 5 Years Ago
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 5 Years Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 5 Years Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
Willie Nelson is doing card tricks on Facebook
Nelson enjoys blowing both smoke and your mind with his complicated card tricks.
While Kenny Rogers might have the final word on what it takes to be a decent gambler, Willie Nelson is the true master of cards. It appears that at the ripe old age of 81, Nelson has taken to a new hobby of card tricks, or at least showing them off on social media.
Recently, Nelson has taken to his Facebook page to post a series of videos in which he performs card tricks that are a lot more complicated than repeatedly asking, “Is this your card?” Nelson’s feats of the deck involve complicated narratives spoken in his signature dulcet timbre. It’s like if that mindfreak Criss Angel was way more mellow, or Penn and Teller were tolerable.
Photo via Bob Tilden/Wikimedia Commons (CC BY 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.