- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ visits an old friend in ‘Saints of Imperfection’ Thursday 8:30 PM
- Dudes swallow AirPods in YouTube challenge video no one asked for Thursday 8:22 PM
- New R. Kelly underage sex assault tape reportedly surfaces Thursday 7:05 PM
- Kanye hired Kenny G to play jazz amid a sea of roses for Valentine’s Day—and it’s a meme Thursday 5:59 PM
- Fox News reportedly nixed ad for documentary about 1939 Nazi rally Thursday 4:22 PM
- People are roasting this woman’s tips for avoiding a ‘manrepeller’ apartment Thursday 3:59 PM
- Conservatives split on Trump’s national emergency to fund border wall Thursday 3:42 PM
- ‘Shoplifters’ is a quiet, astounding look at the connections we share Thursday 12:06 PM
- NRA, Republicans team up to bash gun reform on Parkland anniversary Thursday 11:51 AM
- Parent fears Apex Legends will make their kid transgender Thursday 11:50 AM
- Netflix claims subscribers have the same 6 shows in common Thursday 11:46 AM
- New Yorkers rejoice over Amazon pulling out of HQ2 deal Thursday 11:45 AM
- Polarizing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cartoon blows up Twitter Thursday 11:30 AM
- Zoos celebrate Valentine’s Day with adorable pun-off Thursday 10:20 AM
- Turns out Discord is saving users’ deleted images Thursday 10:10 AM
Usher is ‘focused on being a vegan.’
During the 13-minute clip, the new buddies clean Usher’s Hollywood star, learn some new dance moves, and help strangers push their broken-down car out of an intersection.
At one point Corden roasts Usher for claiming to be “focused on being a vegan” in the same breath that he admits he still likes “beef, and chicken… and bacon for breakfast.”
“That’s like saying, ‘I don’t drink at all. I only drink beer, cider, vodka, and red wine,'” the Late Late Show host laughs.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.