- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers 2 Years Ago
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool 2 Years Ago
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ 2 Years Ago
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
- Report on ideal thermostat temperature brings out the dad jokes Today 10:28 AM
- Edited videos of Portland protests are telling half-truths Today 10:20 AM
- Netflix debuts upcoming releases section on the Netflix TV app Today 9:29 AM
- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace Today 8:53 AM
During the 13-minute clip, the new buddies clean Usher’s Hollywood star, learn some new dance moves, and help strangers push their broken-down car out of an intersection.
At one point Corden roasts Usher for claiming to be “focused on being a vegan” in the same breath that he admits he still likes “beef, and chicken… and bacon for breakfast.”
“That’s like saying, ‘I don’t drink at all. I only drink beer, cider, vodka, and red wine,'” the Late Late Show host laughs.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.