- Military apologizes for threatening to bomb Area 51 raiders 3 Years Ago
- 15 Halloween costumes for pet owners with absolutely no chill 3 Years Ago
- People are celebrating #BiVisibilityDay with art and selfies 3 Years Ago
- Six U.S. cities among the world’s most surveilled places 3 Years Ago
- Facebook page faces backlash for selling ‘Christian yoga certification’ Today 2:03 PM
- A million-mile Tesla battery may be around the corner Today 1:29 PM
- Our 5 favorite AirPod charging cases at every price point Today 1:10 PM
- Amazon Prime almost completely swept the Emmys’ comedy section Today 12:31 PM
- People are outraged that a 6-year-old was arrested for a temper tantrum Today 12:26 PM
- A tropical storm named Karen is sparking jokes about calling the manager Today 12:18 PM
- Patriotic Facebook page reaching millions of Americans is run by Ukrainians Today 12:11 PM
- Review: ‘Color Out of Space’ and the cosmic horror of an uninvited guest Today 11:58 AM
- Snap’s ‘Project Voldemort’ dossier details Facebook’s bullying tactics Today 11:42 AM
- Conservatives compare teen activist Greta Thunberg to Nazi poster girl Today 11:17 AM
- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism Today 10:47 AM
Upstream podcast: Talkin’ Trump, Clinton, and the end of this wild election
Sweatin’ to the last days.
Our desktops are littered with photos of Trump. Our hearts are sore, and we’re worn out by the rodeo madness of the neon, internet-age election.
Will it mercifully end on Tuesday? God I hope so.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.