- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Look what you made her do.
In an unsurprising tweet, Tomi Lahren on Wednesday revealed that she’s a fan of the new Taylor Swift single “Look What You Made Me Do.” Swift’s first song since 2014 has been praised and insulted across social media, while many music critics are giving it a thumbs down. But apparently Lahren is here for it.
SAVAGE. 🇺🇸🙌🏼 pic.twitter.com/L8eYYTIGkK— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) August 29, 2017
Lahren just signed on to do a new segment on Fox News called “Final Thoughts.” Perhaps Lahren relates to the new track, and is subtly referencing her former boss Glenn Beck. Beck left Fox News on bad terms in 2011 and moved on to work fully on his own media company the Blaze, where Lahren hosted a news show. Lahren was let go by Beck in March, but just found a new home for her anti-snowflake rhetoric at Beck’s former network. Look what you made her do, Glenn.
She could, of course, just really like the song.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.