- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
Carl from “The Walking Dead” gets his own Tumblr
Is there any end to the trouble young Carl Grimes gets into? Not on Tumblr! (Warning: spoilers ahead.)
With hordes of the undead traipsing around, you’d forgive parents for shackling their offspring to themselves. Instead, it seems Rick and Lori Grimes are happy to let their son Carl wander off wherever he wants in AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Sure, (mild spoiler alert!) he’s still alive as of the end of the show’s second season, though with (second mild spoiler alert!) other members of the group having succumbed to the plague of don’t-call-them-zombies, it’s amazing that his parents didn’t lock him in the farmhouse for his own safety.
Since Carl is left unsupervised the majority of the time, he’s ended up in some unexpected places, as recorded for posterity in the Get Out Of Here, Carl! Tumblr.
So far, Carl has been spotted on Pandora, the Enterprise, and the Death Star, to name but a few.
Here’s a look at some of our other favorite places that the wandering young Georgian has ended up slash been digitally inserted into.
Here’s hoping Carl can find his way home in time for a good ol’ slice of American pie.
Photo via Get Out Of Here, Carl!
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.