- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally 2 Years Ago
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
The pop star’s sixth studio album initially dropped for digital and physical purchase only. Despite those limited listening options, the record has topped the Billboard 200 chart for the past two weeks, and as of Nov. 23 had sold 1.45 million units in the U.S. Not shabby.
As of yesterday, Swift and her team hadn’t announced when a streaming version of Reputation might become available. Swift has a history of skepticism when it comes to the streaming industry, and only recently made her library available after years of protest.
The Verge noticed that fans in Australia and the Philippines (where it was already Friday) had begun sharing screenshots of the record on Spotify late Thursday, and sure enough, at midnight Dec. 1 the album became available in full in the U.S. too:
Something tells us her numbers might jump this weekend.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.