- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
In the ad, Momoa describes the comfort of being able to unwind in his own home. Unfortunately, Momoa getting comfortable makes a lot of people uncomfortable. As he enters his home, the actor removes his hair, abs, and other muscles, revealing a slimmer, balding version of himself.
The “stripped down” Momoa may have ruined the illusion of perfection so many have associated with him.
“The Jason Mamoa commercial made me uncomfortable,” Twitter user @delilughhh wrote.
the Jason mamoa commercial made me uncomfortable 😭😂— pisupo (@delilughhh) February 3, 2020
Online, the commercial has both amused and disgusted many fans.
“This was going to be my favorite commercial but they had to do this to Jason Momoa… nd I can’t watch this now y’all gone ruined him for me,” Twitter user @pettyasneeded wrote.
Umm, I really do NOT appreciate you taking away the hotness of Jason Momoa for even one computer-generated second! 😑— Terrell L. Moody (@Terrell_L_Moody) February 3, 2020
Some people still think “comfortable” stripped-down Jason Momoa could “get it.”
“Yeah Jason Momoa balding and ‘comfortable’ could still 1000000% get it lmfao,” Twitter user @stephyoo11 wrote.
Yeahhh Jason Mamoa balding and “comfortable” could stilllll 1000000% get it lmfao pic.twitter.com/7aumqAivgs— stephyo (@stephyoo11) February 3, 2020
Brooke Sjoberg is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism at the University of Texas at Austin. She is also the Daily Texan's Life and Arts Editor and an editorial intern for Texas Connect magazine.