- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ 7 Years Ago
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Today 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Today 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Today 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
Stephen Colbert teaches James Franco a thing or 2 about Tolkien
Also in today’s Dotted Lines: Facebook, ’90s Breaking Bad, fat men in baseball uniforms, Shaquille O’Neal and Aaron Carter.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Are bigger pics enough to get you excited about Facebook again?
- A remade Breaking Bad intro sends the show back to the ’90s.
- The mosh girl meme has an Egyptian twin brother.
- Watch Stephen Colbert school James Franco on Tolkien:
- A superb gallery of old, fat men in baseball uniforms.
- Japanese women are wearing advertisements on their thighs.
- Party aficionado Andrew W.K. is the new spokesman for Playtex sex wipes.
- 11 fun facts about SXSW. Did you know it could have been called “Third Coast”?
- 12 years after “That’s How I Beat Shaq,” Mr. O’Neal gets revenge on Aaron Carter:
Screengrab via YouTube
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.