Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Are bigger pics enough to get you excited about Facebook again?
- A remade Breaking Bad intro sends the show back to the ’90s.
- The mosh girl meme has an Egyptian twin brother.
- Watch Stephen Colbert school James Franco on Tolkien:
- A superb gallery of old, fat men in baseball uniforms.
- Japanese women are wearing advertisements on their thighs.
- Party aficionado Andrew W.K. is the new spokesman for Playtex sex wipes.
- 11 fun facts about SXSW. Did you know it could have been called “Third Coast”?
- 12 years after “That’s How I Beat Shaq,” Mr. O’Neal gets revenge on Aaron Carter:
Screengrab via YouTube