- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Tuesday 1:47 PM
‘SNL’ reimagines Kellyanne Conway as Pennywise, and it is beyond terrifying
Kellyanne Conway returned to Saturday Night Live to spar once again with CNN host Anderson Cooper. Last season, Kate McKinnon portrayed Donald Trump’s adviser as a Fatal Attraction-like stalker trying to get booked with Cooper on CNN. This season, SNL sees her as merely a crown.
Turns out, in this instance, not even waking up from his dream can make Cooper’s nightmare end.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.