- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
Let Robert Downey Jr. stare into the depths of your soul
And he’s got some thoughts on life, the universe, and everything.
Robert Downey Jr.’s third eye is probably trying to tell us something.
He and Jimmy Fallon ponder life, the universe, and everything on the top of a mountain with a longer mane than usual, but they might as well be talking to us about what happens when you knock three times and the five elements—and yes, that includes Domino’s stuffed crust pepperoni pizza. And we’re listening.
He’s already toyed with our emotions by confirming and then denying an Iron Man 4, and he showed he can do it even when Marvel isn’t even on the table. All it takes is a sneeze or trying to communicate in dolphin and we’re hooked into living that semi-charmed life.
We’re still completely on-board the RDJ train, and it’s not even Avengers season.
Photo via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.