- Pro-Trump subreddit quarantined over violent threats in support of Oregon Republicans 7 Years Ago
- Woman who live streamed a police officer’s shooting is receiving death threats 7 Years Ago
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss 7 Years Ago
- Dana Loesch out at NRATV; ‘thoughts and prayers’ for her career are in Today 12:33 PM
- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
“Parks and Recreation” films scenes in redditor’s apartment
A redditor’s home became the set for Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari)’s apartment on the popular NBC sitcom.
In NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Entertainment 720 was an “entertainment media conglomerate” known more for its big dreams rather than its big events.
The business tanked in season four because of poor management by founder Tom Haverford (played by Aziz Ansari) and Jean Ralphio (Ben Schwartz) and forced the duo to return to their day jobs in Pawnee, Ind.
Well from the looks of the show’s latest episode, the duo may be making comeback and Reddit user sweetlee was the first to know.
The show filmed part of the episode at sweetlee’s home, where she was able to meet the cast and crew, including Nick Offerman (who plays the mustachioed Ron Swanson).
“We live very close to the studio where a lot of NBC shows are filmed and they left a note on the mailboxes in our building one day saying they were scouting for a shooting location for Parks & Rec. We called and said we were interested, they came by and took pics and then a week later they started shooting!” sweetlee wrote. “The first shoot was last season and since Tom has a bigger storyline this season (our house is Tom’s apartment), they have been continuing to come back and shoot additional episodes. A couple weeks after this one, they came back and shot a 3rd one. No telling how many more there will be.”
Thursday’s episode of Parks ultimately left the future of Entertainment 720 uncertain, but if the photos of Haverford’s decadent bookshelf are any indication, the conglomerate may be back.
All photos via sweetlee/Reddit
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.