- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
“Parks and Recreation” films scenes in redditor’s apartment
A redditor’s home became the set for Tom Haverford (Aziz Ansari)’s apartment on the popular NBC sitcom.
In NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Entertainment 720 was an “entertainment media conglomerate” known more for its big dreams rather than its big events.
The business tanked in season four because of poor management by founder Tom Haverford (played by Aziz Ansari) and Jean Ralphio (Ben Schwartz) and forced the duo to return to their day jobs in Pawnee, Ind.
Well from the looks of the show’s latest episode, the duo may be making comeback and Reddit user sweetlee was the first to know.
The show filmed part of the episode at sweetlee’s home, where she was able to meet the cast and crew, including Nick Offerman (who plays the mustachioed Ron Swanson).
“We live very close to the studio where a lot of NBC shows are filmed and they left a note on the mailboxes in our building one day saying they were scouting for a shooting location for Parks & Rec. We called and said we were interested, they came by and took pics and then a week later they started shooting!” sweetlee wrote. “The first shoot was last season and since Tom has a bigger storyline this season (our house is Tom’s apartment), they have been continuing to come back and shoot additional episodes. A couple weeks after this one, they came back and shot a 3rd one. No telling how many more there will be.”
Thursday’s episode of Parks ultimately left the future of Entertainment 720 uncertain, but if the photos of Haverford’s decadent bookshelf are any indication, the conglomerate may be back.
All photos via sweetlee/Reddit
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.