- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Oprah Winfrey sat down with Edward Enninful, editor-in-chief of British Vogue, earlier this week for what she claimed was the easiest interview he was ever going to have. “Yes, because I’ve done it and I know what it’s like to be on that side, so I try to give as much as I can,” she explained.
In other words, Queen Oprah was her usual generous, gracious, and humble self for the interview, in which she revealed that she only just googled herself for the first time. In 2018! On one hand, it’s like, girl. But on the other—doesn’t Oprah have people to do that for her?
In either case, Oprah was pleased by what she discovered.
“I was like, I am so impressed with myself,” she admitted. “This is what I didn’t know, that I was the first African-American self-made billionaire. I did not know that. I donated more to charity in the 20th century than any other African-American. This is really good!”
Well duh, Oprah. The rest of the world knows that our girl is a boss babe, and it seems about damn time she realizes it, anyway. Sadly, as far as we know Winfrey is still not considering a 2020 presidential run, because we could use someone that modest in the White House.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.