- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned 11 Months Ago
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
Last week, Cardi B announced on Instagram that she and her husband, rapper Offest, are no longer together after just one year of marriage.
“It might take time to get a divorce and I’m going to always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father,” she said on Instagram.
Shortly after, TMZ posted shady text messages revealing Offset was looking for a threesome without Cardi B. Model Summer Bunni then came forward as Offset’s mistress, seemingly confirming the cheating rumors.
Yesterday, Offest tweeted, “Fuck yall I miss Cardi.”
FUCK YALL I MISS CARDI— OFFSET (@OffsetYRN) December 9, 2018
After rumors of cheating, the internet was relentless in letting the rapper know it doesn’t feel bad for him. Some users even used Cardi B’s own lyrics to respond.
“‘I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance’ Cardi B,” one person tweeted in reference to her song “I Like It.”
"I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance" Cardi B 🔥 https://t.co/nQyYZaoXwk— Thando Zikalala (@zikalala_thando) December 9, 2018
And another famous singer’s lyrics. “Cardi said: thank u, next,” another person responded.
Cardi said : thank u, next https://t.co/6WdKj6OCSA— jessica ❄ (@katysflicker) December 9, 2018
“You should change your name to upset,” someone told him.
You should change your name to upset https://t.co/wafjXOqJVu— Toasted Lightie (@Mr200m_) December 10, 2018
Many pointed out the cheating rumor. “But you did it to yerself though, chief,” someone on Twitter said.
But you did it to yerself though, chief. https://t.co/nGjoq8dEyf— '98 HBK (@Go_Los) December 10, 2018
“This is so…..pathetic….and utterly disgusting……imagine being a fucking compulsive cheater and trying to guilt trap the whole internet. desperate,” a person replied.
this is so.....pathetic....and utterly disgusting......imagine being a fucking compulsive cheater and trying to guilt trap the whole internet. desperate https://t.co/seE0wrXiCu— ines (@legallyines) December 9, 2018
As Cardi B said, be careful with her. And probably the internet too.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.