- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest 1 Month Ago
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal 1 Month Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1 Month Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Last week, Cardi B announced on Instagram that she and her husband, rapper Offest, are no longer together after just one year of marriage.
“It might take time to get a divorce and I’m going to always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father,” she said on Instagram.
Shortly after, TMZ posted shady text messages revealing Offset was looking for a threesome without Cardi B. Model Summer Bunni then came forward as Offset’s mistress, seemingly confirming the cheating rumors.
Yesterday, Offest tweeted, “Fuck yall I miss Cardi.”
FUCK YALL I MISS CARDI
— OFFSET (@OffsetYRN) December 9, 2018
After rumors of cheating, the internet was relentless in letting the rapper know it doesn’t feel bad for him. Some users even used Cardi B’s own lyrics to respond.
“‘I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance’ Cardi B,” one person tweeted in reference to her song “I Like It.”
"I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance" Cardi B 🔥 https://t.co/nQyYZaoXwk
— Thando Zikalala (@zikalala_thando) December 9, 2018
And another famous singer’s lyrics. “Cardi said: thank u, next,” another person responded.
Cardi said : thank u, next https://t.co/6WdKj6OCSA
— jessica ❄ (@katysflicker) December 9, 2018
“You should change your name to upset,” someone told him.
You should change your name to upset https://t.co/wafjXOqJVu
— Toasted Lightie (@Mr200m_) December 10, 2018
Many pointed out the cheating rumor. “But you did it to yerself though, chief,” someone on Twitter said.
But you did it to yerself though, chief. https://t.co/nGjoq8dEyf
— '98 HBK (@Go_Los) December 10, 2018
“This is so…..pathetic….and utterly disgusting……imagine being a fucking compulsive cheater and trying to guilt trap the whole internet. desperate,” a person replied.
this is so…..pathetic….and utterly disgusting……imagine being a fucking compulsive cheater and trying to guilt trap the whole internet. desperate https://t.co/seE0wrXiCu
— ines (@legallyines) December 9, 2018
As Cardi B said, be careful with her. And probably the internet too.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.