- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Lil Xan, a 22-year-old rapper who rose to fame on SoundCloud, announced in an Instagram post Sunday that he and his girlfriend Annie Smith are expecting their first child together. “I wanted to wait but I just can’t leave my fans in the dark, it’s official I’m going to be a father,” he wrote in the post. “I’ve never felt more happy in my life.”
Smith posted a similar photo to her Instagram that hinted that the couple are engaged. “I cannot wait to call myself your wife soon,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
happy valentine’s day my love. i could go on and on about how beyond grateful and lucky i am to have you by my side in life. but today to keep it simple and honest, i love you to the moon and stars, always baby. i cannot wait to call myself your wife soon♥️♥️♥️ p.s i love matching with youu
A post shared by ANNIE SMITH (@anniiesmith) on
Shortly after, Cyrus—who is the younger sister of Miley Cyrus and a singer herself—posted to her Instagram Story with a photo of her crying and the caption “whata day,” which people took as a reaction to Lil Xan’s baby news.
Cyrus later posted another selfie to her grid and wrote, “I WILL be happy if its the last thing I do.”
Cyrus appeared to be over their break up in November when she responded to a meme that asked, “What mistakes did you make in your last relationship that you won’t repeat again?” Her reply was, “My last relationship was the mistake. lmao.”
After her recent emotional posts, it’s hard not to wonder if Cyrus is just trying to sell her tears again.
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads?
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.