- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Lil Xan, a 22-year-old rapper who rose to fame on SoundCloud, announced in an Instagram post Sunday that he and his girlfriend Annie Smith are expecting their first child together. “I wanted to wait but I just can’t leave my fans in the dark, it’s official I’m going to be a father,” he wrote in the post. “I’ve never felt more happy in my life.”
Smith posted a similar photo to her Instagram that hinted that the couple are engaged. “I cannot wait to call myself your wife soon,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
happy valentine’s day my love. i could go on and on about how beyond grateful and lucky i am to have you by my side in life. but today to keep it simple and honest, i love you to the moon and stars, always baby. i cannot wait to call myself your wife soon♥️♥️♥️ p.s i love matching with youu
A post shared by ANNIE SMITH (@anniiesmith) on
Shortly after, Cyrus—who is the younger sister of Miley Cyrus and a singer herself—posted to her Instagram Story with a photo of her crying and the caption “whata day,” which people took as a reaction to Lil Xan’s baby news.
Cyrus later posted another selfie to her grid and wrote, “I WILL be happy if its the last thing I do.”
Cyrus appeared to be over their break up in November when she responded to a meme that asked, “What mistakes did you make in your last relationship that you won’t repeat again?” Her reply was, “My last relationship was the mistake. lmao.”
After her recent emotional posts, it’s hard not to wonder if Cyrus is just trying to sell her tears again.
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads?
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.