- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 4 Years Ago
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Today 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
Vine star Nash Grier is making an autobiographical documentary and a webseries
The webseries accompanying the documentary will show his life during the making of the movie.
BY BREE BROUWER
Nash Grier is working to create content way longer than the popular six-second vines that made him famous. The 17-year-old Vine star (who boasts over 12.2 million followers on that platform alone) and social media force of nature will produce a currently-untitled autobiographical documentary, as well as a corresponding behind-the-scenes webseries about the documentary’s production.
Grier’s upcoming documentary project will show how the 17-year-old rose to social media fame in only a few years’ time. The companion webseries will show how his life changes during the documentary’s production. The Hollywood Reporter notes the entertainment personality will simultaneously film both projects. Grier, who’s repped by both WME and 26 MGMT, will produce the documentary and webseries through his NSHT LLC production company alongside the original content branch of the WME-owned agency IMG.
Grier has quite a lot on his schedule as of late. In addition to these new productions, he’s set to make his acting debut in the upcoming Fullscreen film The Outfield, scheduled for digital release on iTunes on Nov. 10, 2015. Grier also just teamed up with his brother and fellow Vine star Hayes to become ambassadors for healthy-eating organization FNV and launch a T-shirt design contest to help benefit the brand. Finally, the social media superstar is working as the creative director for DigiTour Media, where he’ll help develop original series for distribution on the company’s various channels.
Grier has started production on his autobiographical documentary and the behind-the-scenes webseries, which will wrap some time in the spring of 2016.
Screengrab via Nash Grier/YouTube