- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 4 Years Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares 4 Years Ago
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
The Tonight Show‘s latest lip-sync battle featured promise from Fallon, who channeled Melanie’s “Brand New Key” and Zayn Malik’s “Pillowtalk,” but it was McCarthy who easily stole the show. She didn’t need a prop microphone for “X Gon’ Give It To Ya,” but her performance of “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas brought down the house, complete with fake leaves, water, animal props, and enough confetti to warrant a pair of protective goggles..
Never underestimate your opponent, Fallon.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.