- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free 7 Years Ago
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
And, like everyone else before her, she fails.
In a recent video posted to YouTube, Williams tries unsuccessfully to ingest a spoonful of cinnamon only to exhale it out in a puff of brown smoke. Williams gags like the thousands who have failed before her.
Nevertheless, Game of Thrones fans are thrilled by the footage. Uploaded on May 30, the 53-second video, presumably taken from a cellphone, has already collected 12,000 views and been linked by Reddit and Buzzfeed.
“[Why] is it so entertaining? …watching people suffer” achohelelwhy wrote in a top YouTube comment, quoting a line from the video. “MUST BE A LANNISTER.”
Photo via capnlumps/YouTube
Fruzsina Eördögh was the Daily Dot's first YouTube reporter. In addition to working as a producer for the now-defunct digital channel TouchVision TV, Eördögh has been published by Vice, the Christian Science Monitor, the Guardian, Variety, and Slate.