By now, everybody with access to a computer should know about YouTube star Logan Paul, who crossed the line when he uploaded a video of an apparently dead person he found in Japan’s Aokigahara forest, better known as the “suicide forest.” Apparently, Paul’s offenses don’t stop there, as a new video compiles his asinine behavior from his Japanese vacation.
The video, shared on Twitter by @wetheunicorns, opens with Paul sarcastically saying, “I just gotta be careful to not, like, disrespect the culture. Japan is all about the respect.” This kicks off a two-minute montage of Paul terrorizing locals with his bad manners, culturally appropriated attire, and general jackassery.
Here’s an incomprehensive list of the atrocities committed by Paul:
- Running through crowded city streets dressed in a kimono and kasa, or traditional Japanese hat, while waving the Japanese flag behind him
- Harassing schools of fish in a pond and telling pedestrians, “Don’t worry about me, I’m just a vlogger.”
- Nabbing an entire loaf of bread from a display table at a local restaurant.
- Buying a Game Boy Color, smashing it on the street, and attempting to return it to the shopkeeper, telling him it “seems to be malfunctioning, mucho brokeno.”
- Dressing up in a Pikachu suit and throwing a plush Poké Ball at various cars, pedestrians, and police officers.
- Dropping his pants in the middle of a crowded city street to expose nude compression shorts.
- Walking down the street and mocking locals for driving their cars.
- Asking a poor, unsuspecting old man to subscribe to his YouTube channel.
- Waving several whole fish in the faces of pedestrians before dropping them on the back of a taxi.
“Japan—Tokyo specifically—thanks for putting up with your boy,” Paul says at the end of the video.