- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads 12 Months Ago
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
Lindsay Lohan unveils new business—and we’re as confused as you are
It’s still under wraps what she’ll be doing with the matching service (which has nearly 3,500 Twitter followers), but in an Instagram post on Sunday the actor shared a snap of herself with some representatives, including the hashtags “#MYNEWPROJECT” and “#comingsoon.”
Lohan didn’t include any further details about her partnership with the New Jersey-based company, but she has mentioned the brand once before on Twitter. Back in October, Lohan was considering suing Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) for remarks he made at her expense, and wrote in a now-deleted tweet that she was “glad [she] found lawyer.com” that week:
Whether the partnership pre-dates her October tweet or was born out of it remains to be seen. What is clear is that Lohan has had a rocky couple months in the media. In addition to her back-and-forth with Kardashian, she’s also caught flack for remarks she’s made in defense of disgraced studio head Harvey Weinstein.
Lindsay Lohan is really out here on Instagram defending Harvey Weinstein and urging Georgina Chapman not to leave him pic.twitter.com/71OjXsvNgl
— Gabrielle Bluestone (@g_bluestone) October 11, 2017
Lohan recently announced plans to launch a makeup line with her sister Ali.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.