- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Fans are mad Kylie Jenner is bragging about her wealth on Instagram, again.
It’s no secret that Jenner is rich. She’s one of the youngest billionaires thanks to her massive cosmetics company and garnered attention—and money—before then for her role on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
It shouldn’t be a surprise then that Jenner uses her money to spoil herself, but she’s managed to piss off fans again for posting a picture of her Mercedes G-Wagon on Instagram.
“Rainy days make me happy,” she captioned the photo, which pictured her tan vehicle covered in a fresh coat of rain.
Instagram users were quick to respond.
“They’d make me happy if I was driving a g wagon too Kylie,” Instagram user @marichaljessica commented.
Critics didn’t seem jealous–just annoyed about her lifestyle.
“Can u just pick one car pls the environment is dying,” Instagram user @summerjscott commented.
This isn’t the first time Jenner’s been roasted for flaunting her wealth on social media. In October, Jenner deleted an Instagram photo of her Bugatti, which is worth an estimated $3 million, after receiving backlash. Earlier this year, fans were angry when she shared a photo posing with her six luxury cars, Cosmopolitan reported.
Of course, we understand why some would reject Jenner’s extreme displays of wealth, but it is her money after all. And at least she only showed off one car this time.
Jenner hasn’t publicly responded to the latest wave of backlash.
- Kylie Jenner Denies Sending ‘Rise and Shine’ Cease-and-Desist letters
- Fans Just Want Kylie Jenner to Stop Instagramming While Driving
- Kylie Jenner Takes Down Bugatti Instagram Post After Backlash
H/T Teen Vogue
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.