- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Thursday 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Thursday 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Thursday 11:24 AM
Kylie Jenner seems to be obsessed with Instagramming while driving, and her fans want it to stop.
While driving to her mother Kris Jenner’s 64th birthday party, the social media mogul posted several stories to Instagram from behind the wheel of her orange Bugatti.
Jenner can be seen lip-syncing the words to Kid Cudi’s song “My World” in one of the videos.
In another video, Jenner stares directly into the camera while filming and driving. She poses while the puppy filter tracks her face and barely even looks at the street. (Hopefully, she was just stopped at a red light.)
She also uploaded a video aimed toward the street with her hands on the wheel of the car, just in case there was any room for doubt that Jenner wasn’t actually driving.
Fans were quick to condemn Jenner’s bad habit.
“People seem to be ignoring the amount @KylieJenner is on her phone while driving?? We acting like that isn’t illegal and doesn’t cause horrific accidents?” user @sian_mcnultyx wrote on Twitter.
People seem to be ignoring the amount @KylieJenner is on her phone while driving?? We acting like that isn’t illegal and doesn’t cause horrific accidents??— sian smith (mcnulty) (@sian_mcnultyx) November 6, 2019
Some are upset that the billionaire influencer isn’t being more careful about how she is using her platform that reaches millions of young people.
“Kylie Jenner recording and posting Instagram videos WHILE DRIVING sure is a good influence come on, girl. You’ve got a big audience,” another user wrote.
Kylie Jenner recording and posting Instagram videos WHILE DRIVING sure is a good influence 🙄 come on, girl. You've got a big audience...— spastic (@erikaroshin) November 6, 2019
This is not the first time Jenner is receiving backlash for using her phone while driving. Back in 2015, she made headlines for texting and driving just weeks after Caitlyn Jenner was involved in a deadly accident that claimed the life of a 69-year-old woman.
Jenner has yet to address her fans’ concerns, but hopefully, she will listen to them and put her phone down while behind the wheel.
- Kylie Jenner takes down Bugatti Instagram post after backlash
- Kylie dressed Stormi as…Kylie. And People are not feeling it
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media
- Kylie Jenner posts Instagram of car parked in handicap spot
H/T Teen Vogue
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.