- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online 8 Years Ago
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera 8 Years Ago
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme 8 Years Ago
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for 8 Years Ago
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel is in the works from Warner Bros. Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
One big room full of bad hackers
Rapper Kreyshawn says her Twitter account got hacked last night.
Kreayshawn, the 21 year old rap singer-songwriter known for her inappropriate lyrics and hit single “Gucci Gucci,” said her Twitter account was hacked last night following MTV’s Video Music Awards.
The Twitter hacker also apparently released nude photos of the singer, photos she claims were taken when she was underage. The photos can be viewed on an online forum. Screen shots of the offending tweets can be viewed here.
The nude photos promptly resulted in her Twitter account being suspended and she released the following statement online:
“My twitter got hacked today by some anti-hollywood extremists. They sent out wack ass tweets and promoted their odd message of anti-jew stuff and deleted my twitter.. Oh and they leaked out private photos of me while I was underage. Real nice guys! Spreading child-prono thats cute. VMA’s was insane on top of that. Can I sh*t man? I ain’t even mad.”
Kreayshawn was referring to losing the new artist category to Tyler the Creator.
Some skeptics wonder if this whole thing was a PR stunt but a hacker group calling itself “Hollywood Leaks” took responsibility.
A tweet from the group claimed that Kreayshawn’s producer was chatting with them on IRC at some point in the night, but this has not been confirmed.
Hollywood Leaks’ stated reason for the attack? For the “lulz,” of course.
Fruzsina Eördögh was the Daily Dot's first YouTube reporter. In addition to working as a producer for the now-defunct digital channel TouchVision TV, Eördögh has been published by Vice, the Christian Science Monitor, the Guardian, Variety, and Slate.