- How to watch Paramount Network online for free 1 Year Ago
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
It’s official—Khloe Kardashian is having a baby.
“My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!” Kardashian, 33, wrote.
My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love! Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life! ❤️❤️❤️
A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on
Kardashian’s boyfriend of more than a year, Cleveland Cavaliers forward Tristan Thompson, is the father. In her announcement, she thanked him for his love and support.
She also thanked her fans—many of whom speculated about her pregnancy based on her Halloween costume—for their patience. Kardashian, who will be a mother for the first time, explained she wanted to keep the news quiet “to enjoy our first precious moments just us.”
“I know we’ve been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately,” Kardashian wrote.
It looks like the Kardashian clan will really be swelling in the months to come. Khloe’s older sister, Kim Kardashian West, 37, reportedly hired a surrogate in the summer to carry her third baby with Kanye West. Rumors have circulated for months that the youngest of the sisters, 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, is pregnant, though she has not made an official announcement.
According to People, Khloe Kardashian is due to have her baby in early 2018.
“I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one!” she wrote. “But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life!”
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.