- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Friday 8:34 AM
It’s official—Khloe Kardashian is having a baby.
“My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!” Kardashian, 33, wrote.
My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love! Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life! ❤️❤️❤️
A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on
Kardashian’s boyfriend of more than a year, Cleveland Cavaliers forward Tristan Thompson, is the father. In her announcement, she thanked him for his love and support.
She also thanked her fans—many of whom speculated about her pregnancy based on her Halloween costume—for their patience. Kardashian, who will be a mother for the first time, explained she wanted to keep the news quiet “to enjoy our first precious moments just us.”
“I know we’ve been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately,” Kardashian wrote.
It looks like the Kardashian clan will really be swelling in the months to come. Khloe’s older sister, Kim Kardashian West, 37, reportedly hired a surrogate in the summer to carry her third baby with Kanye West. Rumors have circulated for months that the youngest of the sisters, 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, is pregnant, though she has not made an official announcement.
According to People, Khloe Kardashian is due to have her baby in early 2018.
“I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one!” she wrote. “But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life!”
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.