- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight 3 Years Ago
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
On Sunday, Nov. 20, the rapper took his mind off his money to share some thoughts on West’s latest rant during the Sacramento stop of his Saint Pablo tour. At the show West appeared an hour late, performed less than three songs, then went on a 40-minute political rant that even attacked Beyoncé and Jay-Z. He then promptly dropped the mic and ended the show early.
Snoop was less than impressed with Kanye’s musings, and he posted a series of video reactions to Instagram the morning after the show. And Snoop Dogg’s commentary could not be more hilarious. Honestly, it’s what we were all thinking about Yeezy’s latest episode but were too afraid to tweet aloud.
In the first vid, Snoop lit up, as evidenced by the refection of his laptop, then proceeded to call Kanye, “crazier than the shit I got on my head.” That SMH at the end said it all.
In his second clip, Snoop made a face that looked like he just smelled the scent of burnt pie rising from the oven on Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party. “I can’t believe he’s still talking,” he said. Yeah, Snoop, neither can America.
Snoop wrapped up his three-part dramedy reaction with his diagnosis of the situation, suggesting Ye should have saved his rant for a crowd that… shared his political fervor. ”I smoke weed, and weed don’t make you do that—what the fuck is he on?” Snoop asked.
West’s rant on Saturday is one of a few erratic moments he’s had over the course of this past week. Two days prior to his Sacramento show, West launched into a rant at his San Jose show and endorsed President-elect Donald Trump, despite his wife Kim Kardashian having publicly pledged to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Then on Sunday, West cancelled his Los Angeles concert just three hours before showtime.
Kanye’s next set is set for Tuesday in Fresno, California, though LA Times journalist Gerrick D. Kennedy reported that the rest of the tour may be cancelled.
Just got word from a source that @kanyewest informed his crew that remaining dates of U.S. #SaintPabloTour are nixed.— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) November 21, 2016
No word on European dates that were planned for 2017.— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) November 21, 2016
As for Snoop Dogg, he’s proven himself to be a star commentator when it comes to Kanye rants and animal fights. The next time Ye goes off-script, heaven forbid, we can browse the internet knowing the D-O-Double-G will have an entertaining hot take up his sleeve.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.