- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery 3 Years Ago
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
- Amazon’s facial recognition misidentified Boston athletes as criminals Today 9:08 AM
- Trump sparks outrage by calling impeachment ‘lynching’ Today 8:58 AM
- Rose Tico returns in the final ‘Rise of Skywalker’ trailer Today 8:44 AM
On Sunday, Nov. 20, the rapper took his mind off his money to share some thoughts on West’s latest rant during the Sacramento stop of his Saint Pablo tour. At the show West appeared an hour late, performed less than three songs, then went on a 40-minute political rant that even attacked Beyoncé and Jay-Z. He then promptly dropped the mic and ended the show early.
Snoop was less than impressed with Kanye’s musings, and he posted a series of video reactions to Instagram the morning after the show. And Snoop Dogg’s commentary could not be more hilarious. Honestly, it’s what we were all thinking about Yeezy’s latest episode but were too afraid to tweet aloud.
In the first vid, Snoop lit up, as evidenced by the refection of his laptop, then proceeded to call Kanye, “crazier than the shit I got on my head.” That SMH at the end said it all.
In his second clip, Snoop made a face that looked like he just smelled the scent of burnt pie rising from the oven on Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party. “I can’t believe he’s still talking,” he said. Yeah, Snoop, neither can America.
Snoop wrapped up his three-part dramedy reaction with his diagnosis of the situation, suggesting Ye should have saved his rant for a crowd that… shared his political fervor. ”I smoke weed, and weed don’t make you do that—what the fuck is he on?” Snoop asked.
West’s rant on Saturday is one of a few erratic moments he’s had over the course of this past week. Two days prior to his Sacramento show, West launched into a rant at his San Jose show and endorsed President-elect Donald Trump, despite his wife Kim Kardashian having publicly pledged to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Then on Sunday, West cancelled his Los Angeles concert just three hours before showtime.
Kanye’s next set is set for Tuesday in Fresno, California, though LA Times journalist Gerrick D. Kennedy reported that the rest of the tour may be cancelled.
Just got word from a source that @kanyewest informed his crew that remaining dates of U.S. #SaintPabloTour are nixed.— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) November 21, 2016
No word on European dates that were planned for 2017.— Gerrick D. Kennedy (@GerrickKennedy) November 21, 2016
As for Snoop Dogg, he’s proven himself to be a star commentator when it comes to Kanye rants and animal fights. The next time Ye goes off-script, heaven forbid, we can browse the internet knowing the D-O-Double-G will have an entertaining hot take up his sleeve.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.