- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners 3 Years Ago
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ 3 Years Ago
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative 3 Years Ago
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
These 5 dancers took Justin Bieber’s ‘What Do You Mean?’ to the next level
Welcome to the future.
Choreographed and directed by David Moore, who’s repped by viral dance network DanceOn, this cover of Justin Bieber‘s “What Do You Mean?” is an amazing feat of balance and flow. Five dancers bob and weave through a studio space on their transport devices, channeling Bieber’s pain into… something. If anything, this video signals that it’s time to work on your core.
Just imagine a future where, on Saturday night, the dancefloor at your favorite club is cluttered with people on Wheel-e-boards. Just imagine.
Screengrab via davidmooretv/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.