- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
The on-again-off-again celebrity couple is back on again at the moment and appears to be spending the fourth of July in the New York-area beach community. But after the pricey Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG they were using for the trip broke down in the middle of the road, stranding them and blocking traffic in multiple directions, Bieber got out of the car’s winged doors and directed traffic himself. Crossing guard-style.
Fans were able to capture the pop star in action:
imagine you're casually driving your car and then suddenly you're passing by justin bieber directing traffic— ania (@silkybizzle) July 2, 2018
can u just imagine though when you realize its Justin Bieber directing the traffic cause his car broke down, funny, yet awesome at the same time, lol— Kat (@Biebercome2me) July 2, 2018
According to reports a mechanic and the police arrived shortly after, and the car was towed away.
That’s certainly one way to start a vacation.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.