- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death 5 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes 5 Years Ago
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? 5 Years Ago
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Today 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Today 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Today 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Today 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Today 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Today 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
It’s a lip-sync dub of Carly Rae Jepsen’s latest earwig “I Really Like You,” and so many celebs are singing along to clip, which looks like it was partially filmed at someone’s mom’s pool: Ariana Grande, Empire star Bryshere Gray, Kendall Jenner, and… Lance Bass? Yeah, that’s Lance Bass.
I’m too old to know who the rest of the people in the clip are, but I’m sure they’re important.
Screengrab via kidrauhl/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.