- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
Here are Jeff Goldblum and Sarah Silverman singing a beautiful duet
Hopefully they take requests.
In YouTube video uploaded by Silverman, Goldblum takes some time off from fatherhood to join his Run Ronnie Run co-star at her piano. There, they launch into a rendition of the 1927 tune “Me and My Shadow,” which has historically been performed by such musical greats as Judy Garland, Perry Como, and even James Caan in the movie Funny Lady.
So how well do they match up to a performance by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis, Jr.?
In addition to Run Ronnie Run and an episode of The League, Goldblum and Silverman were also going to appear together as ex-lovers on the series Susan 313, but the idea was scrapped by executives after the pilot.
Screengrab via Sarah Silverman/YouTube | Remix by Max Fleishman
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.