- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
The trash-talking is at a fever pitch.
Since his victory last summer, Paul has been itching for a fight. Earlier this month, he got into a verbal confrontation with Soulja Boy and offered $20 million to make that physical fight happen, saying “There’s just a lot of controversy around him. I think people would love to see him get knocked out. I’m sure people want to see me get knocked out, so I think that’s why it’d be a big fight.”
But in an Instagram story posted on Wednesday, Paul said he wanted nothing more than a fight vs. KSI—who battled Jake Paul’s older brother Logan to a draw last August.
— CryptoValue.co.uk (@CryptovalueUK) February 21, 2019
KSI and Logan Paul are supposedly contracted to have a rematch, but there is no firm date or venue for that battle. KSI said recently he won’t fight Logan Paul until November, saying “It’s not happening in February. I’m OK with that. I’ve got my own shit going on.”
Meanwhile, Logan Paul has been trash-talking his former and potentially future opponent, warning he’ll replace KSI with somebody else if they can’t reach a deal.
“I felt about a month ago [KSI’s] team seemed sort’ve uninterested in pursuing the conversation about the fight and actually making progress to make it happen,” Paul said, via Metro. “I was unsure if he was going to still do it because guys, I’m still training, and by the way I’m not training for no reason, not to stay in shape.”
With KSI apparently planning a music tour, Logan Paul said, “Seriously though, fuck you, because here’s why. You either a) aren’t going to have time to train or b) have no interest in actually fighting me again. You already broke the contract, I’m just saying, who’s the fucking pussy bro?”
KSI hasn’t responded to Jake or Logan Paul, though earlier this month, he remembered on Instagram his YouTube boxing match victory vs. Joe Weller a year earlier. He wrote, “On this day, history was made. February the 3rd, 2018, the highest viewed white collar boxing fight ever. And ya boy came out victorious. I’m ready for the next challenge whenever it comes. #HeNeedsToThrowAPunch #AndStill”
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.