- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live 9 Months Ago
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
Jake Paul on Wednesday doubled down on challenging Soulja Boy to a boxing match. The vlogger says he would throw down $20 million, matching the amount the “Crank That” rapper said he would put on the fight.
Paul told TMZ that he’s “pretty serious” about fighting Soulja Boy—and just waiting for a call from the rapper’s manager. Last week, the celebrities gassed themselves up about a fight in a chat over Instagram Live, with Soulja Boy saying he’d bet $20 million since he has a record deal with Warner/Chappell Music in the works.
On Wednesday, Paul suggested that Soulja Boy is “all talk” and doubted he would have the cash to front. But the YouTube star is still in it for the business potential.
“There’s just a lot of controversy around him. I think people would love to see him get knocked out,” Paul said. “I’m sure people want to see me get knocked out, so I think that’s why it’d be a big fight.”
Paul, of course, was the first to suggest a fight with the rapper. “I wanna box @souljaboy,” Paul tweeted last week, to which Soulja Boy replied, “Boy I’ll knock you out.”
Boy I’ll knock you out https://t.co/67S2zlEbNW— Big Drako (@souljaboy) February 2, 2019
Then, in the Instagram Live chat, Soulja Boy said he would beat the vlogger “on sight.”
Paul seems cool with that. He’s ready, he says, “as soon as [Soulja Boy] gives me his manager’s number to sign a contract.”
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 25 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- The best documentaries on YouTube
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.