- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
Jake Paul on Wednesday doubled down on challenging Soulja Boy to a boxing match. The vlogger says he would throw down $20 million, matching the amount the “Crank That” rapper said he would put on the fight.
Paul told TMZ that he’s “pretty serious” about fighting Soulja Boy—and just waiting for a call from the rapper’s manager. Last week, the celebrities gassed themselves up about a fight in a chat over Instagram Live, with Soulja Boy saying he’d bet $20 million since he has a record deal with Warner/Chappell Music in the works.
On Wednesday, Paul suggested that Soulja Boy is “all talk” and doubted he would have the cash to front. But the YouTube star is still in it for the business potential.
“There’s just a lot of controversy around him. I think people would love to see him get knocked out,” Paul said. “I’m sure people want to see me get knocked out, so I think that’s why it’d be a big fight.”
Paul, of course, was the first to suggest a fight with the rapper. “I wanna box @souljaboy,” Paul tweeted last week, to which Soulja Boy replied, “Boy I’ll knock you out.”
Boy I’ll knock you out https://t.co/67S2zlEbNW— Big Drako (@souljaboy) February 2, 2019
Then, in the Instagram Live chat, Soulja Boy said he would beat the vlogger “on sight.”
Paul seems cool with that. He’s ready, he says, “as soon as [Soulja Boy] gives me his manager’s number to sign a contract.”
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 25 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- The best documentaries on YouTube
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.