- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film 2 Months Ago
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Today 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Today 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Today 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
Jake Paul says he’ll throw down $20 million to fight Soulja Boy
Jake Paul on Wednesday doubled down on challenging Soulja Boy to a boxing match. The vlogger says he would throw down $20 million, matching the amount the “Crank That” rapper said he would put on the fight.
Paul told TMZ that he’s “pretty serious” about fighting Soulja Boy—and just waiting for a call from the rapper’s manager. Last week, the celebrities gassed themselves up about a fight in a chat over Instagram Live, with Soulja Boy saying he’d bet $20 million since he has a record deal with Warner/Chappell Music in the works.
On Wednesday, Paul suggested that Soulja Boy is “all talk” and doubted he would have the cash to front. But the YouTube star is still in it for the business potential.
“There’s just a lot of controversy around him. I think people would love to see him get knocked out,” Paul said. “I’m sure people want to see me get knocked out, so I think that’s why it’d be a big fight.”
Paul, of course, was the first to suggest a fight with the rapper. “I wanna box @souljaboy,” Paul tweeted last week, to which Soulja Boy replied, “Boy I’ll knock you out.”
Boy I’ll knock you out https://t.co/67S2zlEbNW
— Big Drako (@souljaboy) February 2, 2019
Then, in the Instagram Live chat, Soulja Boy said he would beat the vlogger “on sight.”
Paul seems cool with that. He’s ready, he says, “as soon as [Soulja Boy] gives me his manager’s number to sign a contract.”
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- The 25 most-subscribed-to YouTube channels
- The best documentaries on YouTube
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.