- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Today 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Today 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
It was all going so well: Manchester United was set to give Liverpool its first loss of the season. Marcus Rashford scored late in the first half, and the defense held tough into the 85th minute. The good news for United—but perhaps more for the rest of the league—is the match ended in a draw, putting an end to Liverpool’s quest for perfection this season. But it didn’t help United: They need wins, pure and simple. Can hosting Norwich City be what they need to win?
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Manchester United vs. Norwich City live.
Manchester United vs. Norwich City
- When: Sunday, Oct. 27, 11:30am ET
- Where: Carrow Road in Norwich, England
- Streaming: NBCSN
Manchester United vs. Norwich City live stream: How to watch Premier League matches online
The match is on NBC Sports Gold; it’s an easy way to get all your Premier League action from a single online streaming service.
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Manchester United vs. Norwich City: Preview, last 5 results, upcoming fixtures
Manchester United (Form: WLDLD) did well to stop Liverpool from getting another win this weekend, but it’s been dire this year overall. Fourteenth place is not where United would expect to be at this stage of the campaign, but there are just two points separating seventh-place Spurs from United, so a win could vault United back into more customary territory. United did best Partizan in Europa League play Thursday, 1-0, to stay on top of its group.
Norwich City (Form: WLLLD), on the other hand, managed a 0-0 draw against Bournemouth last weekend to halt a three-match slide. Norwich hasn’t won since shocking United’s noisy neighbors on Sept. 14, though it’d make an impressive bookend if it dispatched both the blue and red sides of Manchester. However, the Canaries are 19th right now; they need any results they can get just to escape relegation.
Manchester United: Wednesday, Oct. 30 at Chelsea (League Cup); Saturday, Nov. 2 at Bournemouth (Premier League)
Norwich City: Saturday, Nov. 2 at Brighton (Premier League)
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Phil West is a sports reporter and the author of two books on soccer, ‘The United States of Soccer,’ and ‘I Believe That We Will Win,’ both from The Overlook Press. His work has appeared most recently in MLSSoccer.com, Pro Soccer USA, Texas Highways, and Howler. Based in Austin, he is also a lecturer in the Writing Program at the University of Texas at San Antonio.