- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Manchester City scored half a dozen its last time out; it’ll have a chance to get another win and possibly get out in front of Liverpool when it plays Crystal Palace on Saturday. Though Palace drew against Arsenal last weekend, it’s done well enough in recent weeks to stay in the top half of the table.
Here’s everything you need to know to live stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace, including what to watch for on the pitch.
Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace
- When: 10am ET, Saturday, Jan. 18
- Where: Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England
- Streaming: NBC Sports Gold
Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace live stream: How to watch Premier League matches
The match is on NBC Sports Gold; it’s an easy way to get all your Premier League action from a single online streaming service.
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android devices.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace: Preview, recent form, odds, upcoming fixtures
Manchester City (last five Premier League matches: WLWWW) scored six goals this past weekend in a rout of Aston Villa, with Sergio Aguero getting a hat trick and Riyad Mahrez adding a brace. While defending its Premier League title seems more remote in January than it did in months prior, there’s hope that Liverpool drops points against City’s rivals on Sunday. City did also advance its fortunes in two domestic competitions, beating United in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semis and easily advancing to the next round of the FA Cup.
Crystal Palace (last five Premier League matches: LWDDD) was lucky to draw with Arsenal last week, though going a man up for nearly the last half-hour of the match helped its luck. Jordan Ayew got the equalizer while each team still had 11 men on the field, but they couldn’t take advantage of what’s been a suspect defense this year.
Man City are big favorites according to William Hill: It’s at -1200 odds (wager $1200 to win $100), while a draw is +950 and Palace is a lottery pick at +2900.
Manchester City, Tuesday, Jan. 21 at Sheffield United (Premier League); Saturday, Jan. 26 vs. Fulham (FA Cup)
Crystal Palace, Tuesday, Jan. 21 vs. Southampton (Premier League)
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Phil West is a sports reporter and the author of two books on soccer, ‘The United States of Soccer,’ and ‘I Believe That We Will Win,’ both from The Overlook Press. His work has appeared most recently in MLSSoccer.com, Pro Soccer USA, Texas Highways, and Howler. Based in Austin, he is also a lecturer in the Writing Program at the University of Texas at San Antonio.