- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
Several stars already won big before music’s biggest night.
The 58th annual Grammy Awards takes center stage tonight and the official preshow has streamed live since noon PT. Some stars have already won huge before music’s biggest night. Here are five things you missed during the preshow.
1) Taylor Swift wins big, reacts bigger
Swift scored best pop vocal album for 1989, for which she called in live onstage to accept, and best music video for her hit song “Bad Blood” featuring rapper Kendrick Lamar. The star went crazy on Twitter with a video of her and bestie Selena Gomez.
2) Grammys tweet Kanye
Kanye West tweeted why he wouldn’t be attending the show this year and the Grammys tweeted back with zing.
3) Timbaland jams that new Kanye
The legendary producer stopped for an interview with Grammy correspondents wearing headphones around his neck. He explained he was listening to West’s latest work The Life of Pablo. Timbaland crowned the album as “great” and “well put together.”
4) Kid pianist captures crowd
Joey Alexander, 12, performed at the Grammy Premiere Ceremony. The preteen’s jazz piece stunned. His album is up for best jazz instrumental album and best improvised jazz solo.
5) And the preshow big winners are…
- Skrillex and Diplo: best dance recording for “What do you mean?” with Justin Bieber; best dance/electronica album for Jack U
- Alabama Shakes: best rock song for “Don’t Wanna Fight”; best alternative music album for Sound & Color
- Kendrick Lamar: best rap song for “Alright”; best rap performance for “Alright”
- Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson: best pop duo/group performance for “Uptown Funk”
- Ed Sheeran: best pop solo performance for “Thinking Out Loud”
- The Weeknd: best R&B performance for “Earned It”
- Jason Isbell: best Americana album for Something More Than Free
Screengrab via E!/Eonline.com
Nia Wesley is a former Daily Dot editorial intern who has also contributed to KXAN and ABC News. She's now a digital producer for KENS-5 in San Antonio, Texas.