- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm 3 Years Ago
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Today 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
The actors on Game of Thrones may know the show inside and out, but how well do they know the naked truth?
At the show’s season 6 premiere, PopSugar asked several actors to identify the character or actor from a shot of their backside, and it’s a lot harder than it looks. With poor lighting, ambiguity, and difficult character names to remember, many of them struggled to guess the butts of their costars. In the case of one actor, he was unable to identify his own butt, which is at least understandable since he rarely sees it.
Whose butt will get to sit on the iron throne? That’s a question for another time—but chances are we might have already seen it.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.