Nick Offerman delivers a sizzling slam poetry on his favorite subject: bacon.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Winklevoss twins, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s former legal nemeses, are launching a new social networking venture.
- Speaking of Zuck, recently-released instant message logs from his college days reveal that the original Facebook was a “souped-up” version of another website.
- The original smiley-face emoticon turns 30 today. 😀
- Video hosting site Vimeo adds a “tip jar” feature that could pay off for filmmakers.
- Is Twitter’s record of the past 6 years of the Internet in danger?
- Heads up, iPhone and iPad owners: The latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS 6, is now available.
Above: Nick Offerman (best known as Parks and Recreation manly man Ron Swanson) performs a slam poem about bacon for College Humor’s anti-malaria fundraiser, Malarious.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.