Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- New trend in Japan: buying 60 large orders of fries at McDonald’s and posting the photos all over your social media profiles.
- Internet Explorer 10’s support for Do Not Track, a web standard that keeps advertisers from recording your browsing habits, has ad-based companies like Yahoo quite upset.
- The first laptop ever used by a President—when Bill Clinton emailed astronaut John Glenn in 1998—is up for sale for $125,000.
- Hurricane Sandy coverage clichés: now in animated GIF form!
- How much has it cost YouTube to stream Psy’s video for “Gangnam Style” so far?
Above: Nick Offerman—aka Parks and Recreation’s Ron Swanson—voices Axe Cop, the webcomic character created by a 5-year-old and drawn by his 30-year-old big brother. The Axe Cop animated series is coming next summer.