Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Woman sued for $750,000 for a negative Yelp review.
- Google Reader was a great social network, until Google+ killed it.
- The latest in the John McAfee saga: The fugitive software pioneer has reportedly suffered a heart attack.
- Old and busted: paper resumés. New hotness: Instagram resumés.
- AOL is now better known as a crossword clue than as an Internet service provider.
Above: The viral PSA sensation “Dumb Ways to Die” gets a video game-themed parody.