- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Dotted Lines: “Happy Little Clouds”
Iconic TV painter Bob Ross gets a remix from Symphony of Science maestro John Boswell.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- r/AskReddit attempts to answer the controversial question “Why is Reddit so anti-women?”
- In case you missed it, noted dubstep artist and asymmetrical hairdo Skrillex is now the star of the “Sad Skrillex” meme.;
- Julian Assange’s new defense attorney is Spanish human rights law superstar Baltasar Garzón, best known for indicting dictator Augusto Pinochet.
- Mark Zuckerberg denies Facebook phone rumors.
- A new site called Good Eggs is like Etsy, but for locally-grown food.
- Google has finally launched its high-speed Internet and TV service, Google Fiber, for the lucky residents of Kansas City.
Above: Symphony of Science’s John Boswell follows up his inspirational Mr. Rogers remix with an equally inspirational remix of legendary PBS painter Bob Ross.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.