- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray 7 Years Ago
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Dotted Lines: “Happy Little Clouds”
Iconic TV painter Bob Ross gets a remix from Symphony of Science maestro John Boswell.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- r/AskReddit attempts to answer the controversial question “Why is Reddit so anti-women?”
- In case you missed it, noted dubstep artist and asymmetrical hairdo Skrillex is now the star of the “Sad Skrillex” meme.;
- Julian Assange’s new defense attorney is Spanish human rights law superstar Baltasar Garzón, best known for indicting dictator Augusto Pinochet.
- Mark Zuckerberg denies Facebook phone rumors.
- A new site called Good Eggs is like Etsy, but for locally-grown food.
- Google has finally launched its high-speed Internet and TV service, Google Fiber, for the lucky residents of Kansas City.
Above: Symphony of Science’s John Boswell follows up his inspirational Mr. Rogers remix with an equally inspirational remix of legendary PBS painter Bob Ross.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.