- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 5 Years Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
Steven Yeun and Conan O’Brien took some time to get to know each other better outside of Conan’s studio.
In this clip from Conan, the two friends headed out to a spa in Koreatown for a relaxing day. The spa quickly became the sort of environment that showed Conan at his best. What should have, in most cases, been a quiet day quickly took a turn toward pure insanity.
This video gets weird from the get-go; stripping down is the easy part. What follows is eight minutes of creepiness, awkwardness, and pain at the expense of both of them—but mostly Conan. Yeun’s general calmness tends to balance out Conan’s freak-outs, which are at an even higher level of absurdity than usual.
Conan might not have gotten the results he wanted at the end of the day, but we did: plenty of laughter.
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.