- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
Join Conan O’Brien’s Google Hangout
The talk show host will be taking your questions live in a Google Hangout tonight.
If you could ask Conan O’Brien any question, what would it be? Now’s your chance to figure it out.
O’Brien will broadcast a live chat session with a few select fans to the world this Tuesday on Google+.
The live show will be displayed using Google Hangouts on Air, a form of the Google+ video chat service that allows users to broadcast live online to a wide audience.
Prior to Monday, Google Hangouts on Air was limited to a select number of individuals. Google has now opened it worldwide, and O’Brien is taking advantage with his first ever live broadcast through Google+.
In an effort to promote its struggling, Google has been advertising the live chat session on its search homepage.
Individuals can ask O’Brien questions through the Google+ thread using a webcam. A few questions will be selected, and those askers will be able to chat with O’Brien at 10:30 pm Eastern Time.
Only a handful of questions have been posed thus far. Here are two that we hope O’Brien will answer:
Photo by mrlaugh