- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 5 Years Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 5 Years Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 5 Years Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 5 Years Ago
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Conan offers up his audience for sale on Craigslist
Everybody’s selling something.
Wanting to help out, Conan O’Brien went to his audience and showcased some of their Craigslist ads (or rather, the ones he thinks they would post) in a recurring segment. They’re looking to make some cash or connections, so with a wider TV audience, naturally it would only help their causes, even by the sheer exposure.
Some are entirely too accurate while managing to get laughs, but if any of these people actually had listings similar to what O’Brien came up with, would it surprise anybody?
Photo via Team Coco
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.