- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 7 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 7 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 7 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
The 9 best Shark Week videos
Nine reasons to be glad sharks can’t survive out of the water.
Chill is a social video network that allows users to post, rate, and recommend their favorite videos. And with 17 million active users, the cream quickly rises to the top.
This week, users are snapping their jaws for Shark Week. Ranging from scary to actually kind of cool, these shark videos have captivated the community.
Here are the nine most popular shark-themed videos trending on Chill right now:
If you haven’t seen this terrifying viral video, you’re in for a treat. Wait for it…
Discovery Channel called this dramatic shark video clip “impossible”—and more than 24,000 Chill users agree.
Check out the ten silver screen shark attacks that kept generations of moviegoers from calmly venturing into the ocean. Plus, a cameo by the cast of the Jersey Shore.
This aerial ace of a shark would give an Olympic gymnast a run for his or her money. NSFW due to language.
Those seals never even had a chance.
If you’re annoyed that this video lacks sound, keep in mind it’s amateur footage from a guy who found himself face-to-face with a giant shark.
How do you ensure a shark cage will keep divers safe from sharks? Toss it into shark infested waters with a diver in it, and hope for the best.
Wait a second, sharks aren’t supposed to be able to fit in the protective diver cages! This video is not for the faint of heart.
This is a predator that likes to play with its food. Watch Jaws here snap up a seal while performing an out-of-water stunt for the BBC camera.
Photo via YouTube