- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Bryan Cranston reading ‘You Have to F**king Eat’ is every parent’s best friend
Bryan Cranston doesn’t have time to deal with picky eaters.
Actor Bryan Cranston has spent the better part of his on-screen career playing a parent. From fathering four boys on Malcolm in the Middle to buying Walt Jr.’s affections with a Denny’s grand slam on Breaking Bad, the guy knows a thing or two about how to raise kids.
That kind of sage parental expertise is exactly while Audible chose Cranston to narrate the audiobook for You Have to Fucking Eat. Penned by Adam Mansbach, author of the equally curt alternative children’s book Go the Fuck to Sleep, the follow-up deals with the frustrations every father faces when it comes to getting kids to eat.
If Mansbach decides to pen a cautionary tale for kids about answering the door for strangers, something tells me that Cranston’s got the perfect timbre for that too. After all, he is the one who knocks.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.