- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group 4 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating 4 Years Ago
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
Bryan Cranston shows up at EDC to say his famous ‘Breaking Bad’ line
Say my name.
Bryan Cranston showed up with DJs Above & Beyond in the middle of their set to a screaming crowd of thousands of fans before asking them to answer one of Breaking Bad’s most iconic demands. You’re goddamn right they answered.
Above & Beyond, who are big Breaking Bad fans, have a track titled “Walter White,” named after Cranston’s famous character, and they had Cranston on to start the song. And once the music starts going and he starts dancing, we have another reason to love him. He’s got some serious moves.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.