- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act 4 Years Ago
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes 4 Years Ago
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
- Netflix announces Samurai version of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 8:10 AM
A gift that keeps on giving.
Broad City might just be the gift that keeps on giving. First, Comedy Central released every hilarious episode from season 1 on its new app, no television service-provider required. Now the show is spiking your iPhone keyboard with a ridiculously fun new app. And it’s free.
The app, available on the iTunes store, features Ilana and Abbi-centric emoji, stickers, and GIFs for all your texting needs. Not only are the keyboard features hilarious, they are also absurdly easy to access.
After downloading the free app, you simply go to general settings, then keyboards, and add the “Broad City keyboard” from the list of options. Be sure to turn on full access. Then, text away! If that sounds hard to follow, there’s an in-app tutorial.
A friend sent a text over to alert me about the app, and within minutes I was squealing with glee as my thumbs discovered the joy of this little gift from our favorite stoner besties.
The app also includes a favorites feature, for frequently used stickers; and a full keyboard, so no need to toggle back and forth between access to the extras and your ordinary iPhone keyboard.
Broad City, which has already been renewed for a third season, premieres Wednesday at 10:30pm ET on Comedy Central. Wondering how to fill the last half-hour while you wait? Download the app and play; your thumbs will thank you.
Photo via Comedy Central
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.