Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance?
What is going on here?
Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate
Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) introduced the bill.
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate 7 Years Ago
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before 7 Years Ago
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Today 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Today 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Today 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
A “Breaking Bad” GIF guide to meth dealers
Tumblr artist Dylan Lathrop breaks down the evolution of Walter White’s meth labs in GIF form.
| Last updated
© The Daily Dot, all rights reserved. Represented by Complex Media, Inc. for advertising sales.