- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con 1 Year Ago
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
Breaking Bad turned 10 this week, leading fans to look back and reminisce about the groundbreaking series. And while some may go back and rewatch the whole thing, you can also relive the high points with this one-minute recap from Peruvian YouTuber Esther Bellido.
To be fair, Breaking Bad is dense enough that some of its more powerful moments are hardly touched upon as it focuses on five seasons of Walter White’s hijinks and destruction. But it is also packed with plenty of detail while Walter speed-walks through his journey, including the fly in Gus’ lab and the pink bear that drops into Walter White’s yard in season 2.
He might be the one who knocks, but he’s also the one who endured after all this time in a show that people are still discovering after all this time.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.