- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice 4 Weeks Ago
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
Thrift stores are known for housing hidden treasures, but chances are you’ve never seen a celebrity’s clothes on the racks.
Last week, Twitter user @arrrrrleth said she was shopping in an L.A. thrift store with her cousin when they came across a highlighter-colored jacket.
“My cousin found a jacket and decided to buy it inside of it was a note,” she wrote on Twitter, along with a photo of the jacket and a note that reads, “Stay warm, Billie!” next to the social media handle for a person named “Donnie,” @Donnie_Gloede.
So I was in LA, thrift shopping with my cousin. And we decided to check out this new thrift shop instead of going to the same ones we always go to. My cousin found a jacket and decided to buy it inside of it was a note pic.twitter.com/qomhRcFPwL— Arleth🐢 (@arrrrrleth) November 8, 2019
“I found the guys Instagram and there’s a pic of him giving the jacket to Billie. He gave.. this jacket… TO BILLIE EILISH,” arrrrrleth tweeted.
I found the guys Instagram and there’s a pic of him giving the jacket to Billie. He gave.. this jacket... TO BILLIE EILISH— Arleth🐢 (@arrrrrleth) November 8, 2019
The fan’s Instagram account contains photos of him with Eilish at a meet-and-greet. And sure enough, there are photos of him gifting her the same jacket. The fan, named Donnie Gloede, saw arrrrrleth’s tweets.
“:O that’s me!!! @billieeilish I’m sad to see the jacket never kept you warm,” Gloede responded.
:O that’s me!!! @billieeilish I’m sad to see the jacket never kept you warm 😢— Donnie Gloede (@Donnie_Gloede) November 9, 2019
Still, arrrrrleth said she wasn’t letting the jacket to go waste. “Omg I’m so sorry at least it’s keeping me warm lol @billieeilish give @Donnie_Gloede tickets or something and make it up to him,” arrrrrleth tweeted to Gloede.
Eilish hasn’t responded to the tweets, but we assume she wasn’t being a “bad guy” when she gave the jacket away.
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video
- Billie Eilish’s merch pulled off website after admitting to using stolen anime art
- Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ is spawning increasingly bizarre video memes
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.